Just so that you know I'm honest,really

|
I have to show you my newest shiny trophy





given to me by sharazad of Dangerous Pages Review-If you are a bibliophile with a taste for the forbidden,you surely are missing something if you aren't following her!

So,as per the rules I have to state 10 ten things about me that you may or maynot know..

  1. I am a converse girl,through and through.
  2. My obsession with vampires does not begin and end with twilight.It has found new meaning with True Blood.
  3. Farmville Addict.Oh, yea Yeehaw!
  4. I love novels written on a historical background-like Kite runner(by Khaled hosseini) and the Odessa File by Frederick Forsyth and many more.I.Dig.History.Gee,does anyone else find that funny?
  5. Waiting to pierce my nose-I have a Go from both my boyf and Pa,but the friend brigade is kinda split in half over it.I procastrinate a lot,but I think I'm going for it.
  6. I am addicted to giving my blog a facelift(every now and then=atleast 4 times a week).Mommy likes buying new dresses.Is that so bad?(IT IS!)
  7. I love walnut kernels,LOVE LOVE LOVE!
  8. I think yellow nail polish is kinda cool.
  9. This is for my dog-"I'm not doing a Bella when I say I love you like my brother.REALLY.STOP.HUMPING.ME."
  10. I recently acted in a college play where I had to play a politician,kinda controversial-so they changed my character and lines the next day.Pissed.Like you wouldn't believe.

I found some amazing blogs that I'm following now,and I'd like to pass on the awards to them

Nelley at Happiness is a size six

Shilpa at A Rose is a Rose is a rose

Arun George at The Haven of my thoughts

Mama Zen at The Zen of Motherhood

Guria at Maverick Misfit

Shruti at Hits and Misses

Rajlakshmi at Destiny's Child

....and some oldies I can't stop loving :)

Avada Kedavra at Stung by the Splendour of a crazy thought

Little Miss Blogger at A Little blog about nothing

Bookpusher at The Genteel Arsenal.


Chop chop! Ta folks!





8 comments:

Shilpa Garg said...

Oh Wow! Congratulations for your award!
Good to know a bit more about you! Ah! FarmVille...it truly rocks!! :D
I believe, you will look more cute with a nose pin! Go for it!! :)
This new blog look is sweet!! I like it!

Thanks a bunch for this award...am honored!! :)

Rajlakshmi said...

hey congratz on the award
and yeee thanks a lot for the award...
yellow nailpolish!!! errr i haven't seen anyone wear them btw :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlie :D and thanks soooo much for the award :) :) You really made my day!!yaayyy!! :)

'Nelley said...

An award for you - of course. That I can totally see. An award for ME though?? Aw shucks, thanks girlie. Much appreciated!
Yellow nail polish - yee gads woman. That's too retro for me. And farmville?? hahahahahaha! My facebook friends love it too. I just don't get the addiction but then again, I never tried it.
Also, I was a woman when I turned 16. Self proclaimed. And when I hit the 2-5 mark I became a girl again. Luckily we have the ability to choose. Isn't that great! :_
Ta ta for now.

I'll be reading...

Arun George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arun George said...

Even I loved the book "Kite Runner". Khaled Hossieni is an amazing writer!!! As for me, I always find girls with nose rings cute.. :)

Thanks a ton for the award. First of its kind for me!!! (I dont know what I should be doing with it though)

Miss_Nobody said...

Shilpa:Oh,I'm definately with the nose pin!I think I'll be keeping this look for a while!lol

Rajlakshmi:Thanks!You haven't seen many people wear them cos few are as crazy as I am!lol.Actually it really isn't a favourite nailcolour,cos they are really hard to find!

Ashwini:You are Welcome!:)

Nelley:duh,Obviously!I love you blog.And your sense of humour! Sold Out!Yellow=Retro.oh,didn't realize that,but I love it LOVE!

Arun:You post about it on your blog and give it to some of your favourite blogs!And then post it on your sidebar as a decorative thing.1-2-3 easy!heh

Maude Lynn said...

Thank you so much!

I like yellow nail polish, too, and I need to send a similar memo to my dog!