..In which you may find a list of my realizations,findings,fun facts posted as soon as I have 10 of 'em at hand :)Feel free to add your own in the comments :)
- I simply CANNOT take a decent photograph,however much I try I happen to take the most ordinary of pics,nothing too be ooh-ed and ahh-ed about.And it bugs me to no end.To top it all,I'm insanely jealous of people who CAN take good photos.I should hike to Mount Sinai sometime soon.
- My dog has fleas!!!!!!!And along with my dog,I have flea bites too.Which degree of eww-ness should we put that in?
- I can never be loyal to one template,its just that I'm searching for The One,and so far-no luck.They have templates for shopping blogs,fashion,travelling,pets-but what about scribblers,don't they deserve a good template too?There are thousands out there,and I'm the only one to blame for I can't decide-whether to go with the theme,or choose one which looks good.No cookie for me :(
- I have renewed respect for Chetan Bhagat.Two States was a good read.
- For some weird reason I have stopped collecting quotes,at one point of time I was crazy about them.Feel good quotes and humorous ones score highest on my list.
One of my all time favourites:
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." -Audrey Hepburn
- My obsession with farmville is reaching the point of insanity.
- College,is not that bad after all.Though mine is admittedly the most boring college on earth,my friends make it worth slogging through,and occassionally the subject ;)
- Time travel is not impossible.Into the future,I mean.I just read it somewhere-I couldn't get the rocket science(And this is the reason I'm not elaborating,I don't want to look like a fool,and if sometime if it IS proved impossible-remember me as someone who loved the fiction part of science fiction than science itself.)-but yea it is kind of possible.
- Sometime in third grade I had learnt that dogs are colour blind and to this day I haven't found a proper answer to this.So I had to google it and this is what came up
Dogs are not color blind - they see color, but their chromatic acuity is
significantly less than humans'. This is for two reasons: (1) dogs have far
fewer cone cells in their retina (cone cells are responsible for seeing color);
and (2) dogs are dichromatic (they see only two primary colors - blue and
yellow) whereas humans are trichromatic, meaning we see three primary colors -
red, blue, and green.
- Winter has finally stopped playing lets pretend and peekaboo.He is here.Full blast.And living in a tropical country I have never been able to associate winter with death,desolation and all the normal poetic thing-a-majigs.Winters here are SO pleasant,and I'm enjoying the few months of its stay.
Have anything you'd like to share?No penny for your thoughts :)