And this is how I got added into his friendlist

|
smiles Pictures, Images and Photos
The idea usually dies in my head-I'm just so full of them,but am SO SO lazy to write!Maybe its the survival of the fittest thats going on in my head-one ambitious little idealet kills the other,ha!Go figure.But today I couldNOT just let this die out.

A conversation between me and R(thats my guy!*teehee*) on how best to use facebook

R:I'm going to use it for saving the world!I'll bring the people to light!
Me:Why can't you just send me hugs,drinks and play farmville and be happy with it?
R:*This is where he looks exasperated,thinking that sometimes either I fail to get him or am being dumb on purpose*
Me:...
R:I still think Saving the world is a better idea.Aw,c'mon I'm just going to put up news updates and ask people's opinions on the bites.Then I'm going to open a news company.By the way,I haven't added you yet.(He just signed up)
Me:Well go one,type a search...
Few seconds later...
R:Oh,is that you the one in the gray hat?
Me:No,look for a picture with a pair of feet in it.Sepia.
R:Ok,feet it is.
R:Oh wait-is that you with the picture of a naked guy playing a violin?
ME:*This is where I fall off the chair laughing*

I mean I NEED TO LOOK FOR THIS PERSON,who has my name and a display picture of a naked man playing violin.Its just not the words,but the way he said it,I have been laughing since morning.Either I'm crazy,or I'm crazy.Or I'm crazy in love ♥

love Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy monday ya'll!



Image courtesy:photobucket

17 comments:

Guria said...

You are ALL three, crazy and crazy and crazily in love?? :D
P.S. He seems the same too :)

LiLu said...

I, too, would LOVE to see that Facebook pic! Hilarious.

Book pusher said...

Facebook for saving the world! How beautiful and now he knows what it is really for; naked guys playing the violin. I hope he is at least an attractive naked guy.

Miss_Nobody said...

Guria:Oh,yes.I'm all three!And he?He is all of these and more!

Lilu:Haha,I'll post it as soon as I find find it!We all need a few laughs now and then(and me,oh well I need to stop laughing,now and then!)

Bookpusher:LOL,Facebook can also be enlightening...I'm definately looking for that pic!

Harini said...

Crazy in love ;).

Miss_Nobody said...

:) yea :D
Welcome to my blog.Do visit again

aninosaintlife said...

:D :D :D

Rajlakshmi said...

lolzzzz thats funny :) whos facebook picture is it btw :)

Miss_Nobody said...

Rajlakshmi:I have no idea,but i'm still looking...LOL

evanescentthoughts said...

Hey girlie..cute template :) And agree with miss G. you are all the three..ROTFL. I really want to see that pic :)

Miss_Nobody said...

Tehehe I know:) and thankie!oh you are visitng me!Taking a break from taking a break from blogging?:P

sharazad said...

Cute post! Made me smile.
I have an award for you on my blog...

Arun George said...

How do you manage to change the skin almost everyday??? Where do you get it?

Little Ms Blogger said...

I used to play the violin and it was uncomfortable to play, BUT, playing it naked adds a whole dimension to being uncomfortable.

I know this is wrong, but I wonder who the lucky person was that got to sit on the chair after he was sitting on it.

Shilpa Garg said...

Hmm...I would say...Crazily in love!! :D

under the ebony sky.. said...

They are my feet beside hers in the display picture!*delighted hula dance*
Much too much love! =)

Miss_Nobody said...

Sharazad:Thank you!I'll be hopping over!
Arun:See,Read my last post,carefully :P
Little miss blogger:LOL,interesting
under the ebony sky:You roll!!!