Is it just me?

|

Or does everyone tire of their layout/template by the end of one week? Argh its maddening.This week itself I changed three templates,from Minima Dark to thisawayrose and now I finally decide that i like this one What a woman wants from btemplates.com.I browsed for hours till i chose this one.The ones i reallly liked turned out to have headers and categories in PORTUGESE.Bummer :(
Still a bit aprehensive about this one...is it a bit,erm too Foxy?

Lol dunno, guess I'm going to stick with it for a couple of weeks anyway!


Oh,and see that shiny,sexay 5 stars?Thats a rating widget i got at Outbrain.Grab one if you want one!

I'm listening to Mltr after AGES!You should too ;)
Take some time out to listen to these:
25 minutes by Michael learns to rock(MLTR)
Someday by MLTR
Lips of an angel by Hinder
Violet Hill by Coldplay
How to save a life by The Fray

2 comments:

Aparajita said...

Haven't heard the others but just adore How to save a life and also Violet Hill, although I like Viva la Vida (the title track of the latest Coldplay album) better.

Miss_Nobody said...

Hey,thanks for visiting :)
I fell in love with how to save a life after listening a snippet on Grey's Anatomy.hmm, Viva la Vida...I haven't listened to that yet.Will do :)