This month it was raining awards for me,and thats a totally good reason to head over to the freezer for that Mocha brownie Fudge,isn't it,isn't it?Regardless of the cal.by now,you must have realised if you have been reading me,that the mocha thing is MAH thing,I never get tired of it,neither eating nor bantering about it.Now,back to the award.Honest scrap.Wow.Me?I'm not really the next Harish Chandra,but I see that it pays(not just the moolah,talk about love) to speak your mind.I really appreciate this award,given by Little Ms blogger.Thank you!!Cookie hailstorm for ya!!
“The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”
I have done a lot of tags lately, similar ones,so I'm not really going to bore you with bragging about how awesome I am(bah!),you can do that by reading me(heh!) or by clickety clicking here. But by the end of the post,I might have something that could make you go awww/bahahaha/reminiscing about your days as a shrimp/etc.
And now I'm giving away this award to these AWESOME people,whom you SHOULD read.
- Jo at A Majority of Two ( she calls it her boring little blog,but head over and you'll know,bah,boring?!)
- Rhian at So here we Are( Her take on life,relationships,and more)
- Avada Kedavra at Stung by the splendor of a crazy thought (The more I read her,it seems like hey!I know this person!She seems so like...me!)
- Lilu at Liv it,Luv it ( If you don't piss your pants from laughing while going through her blog,then there's something seriously wrong with you)
- Crystal at Shortbread (Her updates are the cutest!Read her for all things sassy and fun!)
- Bookpusher at the Genteel Arsenal (an awesome book blog and all things life
- Sharazad at The Dangerous Pages Review(she has a taste for all things forbidden,apart from the usual, when it comes to reading)
- Sonja at humour bytes (Live a little,laugh a lot.Her take on life in a small west Indian town,truth and learning through experiences.)
- lovely prism at Bewitched,Bothered and Bewildered (she has the coolest way to classify her mood,with exactly these three words.Aw-sum!)
You must be wondering how this pic would remind you of your days as a shrimp.But thats because we are not at the end of the post yet..You know what this pin reminds me of?Lawyers.Sharp,shiny,intelligent,annoying when they get under your skin,literally and figuratively.And now,you MUSt be thinking why this sudden shift of thought.lol.This is something I have been thinking about for a while,and now I have to spill it.I havent met many lawyers,but the ones I have met annoyed the hell out of me,especially their habit of turning every convo into a courtroom debate,and every statement you make must have a counter statement,even if you say "I am thirsty",they will probably find a way to make you feel guilty for feeling so.This isn't meant to offend anyone,I'm just worried.If,IF,thats a thousand questions raised,get into a law school(now that I have finished High school),would I turn into this prickly porcupine too?ARGH! :(
On a happier note,look what I dug out(and yes you are almost there,but don't get your hopes high,its not much...)
Yours truly,all of four years.Typical Leo,huh?
Ta,folks.Have a nice day!